Analysis of rocky elements – RockPlane Software for the analysis of rocky elements.
Verification is performed on the basis of Limit Equilibrium Method with Mohr-Coulomb or Barton-Bandis failure criteria.
On the block are taken into consideration: weight, hydrostatic thrust in tension cracks and seismic force.
• Computation of safety factor for slide and overturning
• Computation of anchor whether active, passive or nail
• Computation of safety factor after insertion of support works
• Either triangular or rhomboid block form
• All analysis can be performed in static or seismic conditions