IMPORTANT LEGAL WARNING FOR ALL USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
The execution of the Software is the confirmation of acceptance of the License Agreement – during installation by clicking on the confirmation button or by typing its characters it constitute an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement you must stop the Software installation and / or cancel the Software.
AFTER CLICKING THE BUTTON ACCEPT IN THE WINDOW OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT OR AFTER THE INSERTION OF THE CORRESPONDENT SYMBOL /S / YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SOFTWARE ACCORDING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The following SOFTWARE LICENSE refers to all software branded GeoStru (hereinafter referred to as trademark). Licensor of (consisting of electronic computer readable information, the user documentation and any other program-related material) GeoStru branded software is ENGSOFT S.R.L. based in 21/25 Sarmisegetuza str. Cluj-Napoca, Romania, hereinafter referred to as Licensor. Upon purchase, the Buyer, hereinafter referred to as Licensee, hereby agree to the following SOFTWARE LICENSE. Following the purchase of GeoStru branded Software, during the installation on the electronic device, the Licensee will see the following LICENSE which must be accepted.
Considering that the purchase for consideration of the right to use the program, of course within the limits of this contract, is instrumental in order to achieve the “LICENSE” non-exclusive, non- transferable of the software; that this LICENSE, if granted, is required by the user for professional use, or for use in the exercise of its corporate activities of an industrial or commercial nature, for the production of goods and services; both circumstances, to be considered an integral part of this document, the LICENSE is granted under the following conditions.
- With the conditions listed below is granted to the Licensee the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the software.
- Licensee is only granted a license to use the program. The Licensee acknowledges, therefore, that the Licensor is the sole owner and legitimate holder of all rights to use the software.
- The Licensee may not assign this license to a third party.
- The USAGE LICENSE of the software does not include the right to get it in source form, or to dispose of its logic or project documentation.
- The Licensee agrees not to remove, alter or falsify any logo or label, business name, or anything else inside the software.
- They are the sole responsibility and obligation of the Licensee the verification and software suitability to achieve certain results and the supervision, direction and control of its use. The Licensor does not give any guarantee about the software, even concerning defects, problems or discrepancies or incorrect use of the same, it assumes no liability and Licensee agrees to hold the same (Licensor) harmless in respect of any claim, action or damage or otherwise, of any nature, arising to the Licensee or third parties, due to the use of the programs or of this LICENSE.
- The choice and use of different technical solutions, as well as the analytical evaluation of the calculations made by the system and the results thus obtained is liability and sole responsibility of the Licensee who will therefore not be entitled to any compensation that is connected to calculation errors or to the choice of technical solutions, models and / or inadequate parameters.
- Without prejudice to the above, it is expressly agreed, as an essential clause and express agreement between the parties, that the responsibilities of the Licensor for any actual damages and lost profits resulting from any title and / or still connected to the use of the program (which does not fall within the exemption absolute liability cases agreed to Articles. 7, 8 and 9), shall in no case exceed an amount equal to 10% of the price paid for the program when the damage and / or claims for damages were attributable and will not be compensated if not after passage decision which verifies the Licensee’s responsibility and condemn to compensation for any damage suffered by third parties.
- There will be no compensation for damages due to business interruption or termination of the Licensor or cessation of software distribution.
- The performance associated with the assistance of the software in question and its updating will be governed by a special software agreement, not mandatory, to be stipulated separately. If You choose not to proceed with an assistance or renewal agreement automatically terminates the right to receive installation files and activation codes already issued upon purchase of the software and the use of any web services made available at the time of purchase.This license may not be transferred or sub rented by the Licensee to third parties, not even free of charge.
- The use of the software by anyone without express permission from the Licensor is liable under the terms and according to the law. It’s also punishable the use of the software by the Licensee without having previously approved this LICENSE.
- Any violation of the terms and requirements of this agreement will lead to the Licensor the right to terminate this license with written notice. Upon termination Licensee agrees to immediately cease the use of the program and the Licensor, at its option, will have the right to demand the destruction or return of all copies of the software in his possession and every other support provided.
- Force majeure – neither party shall be liable for delays, failure or disruption of services in the event of: wars, disturbances, riots, power, internet or telecommunications outages that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions (including the prohibition or cancellation of the right to export licenses), or any other event that are outside the reasonable control. Both parties shall do everything in their power to reduce the consequences of such an event.
- For any dispute arising between the parties regarding the interpretation and enforcement of these license conditions and of each individual order will be competent the court of Cluj-Napoca (Romania).
I APPROVE AND SUBSCRIBE DIGITALLY FOR READING AND ACKNOWLEDGING ALL POINTS OF THIS LICENSE.