Cloud Management and Archiving of technical documentation in GIS – Geostru Vision Time: allows the cloud archiving of technical documentation by combining geographical information with any type of document in electronic format. The user accesses the cloud application by providing the account credentials and locates the work area on the map – which can be done directly on the mobile site. Once the site is located, various information will be required: client, project code, etc. For each site, the user can upload multiple types of files: reports, models, cartography, PDF, PNG, DXF, DWG, etc. It is possible to share files with colleagues.
Geostru Vision Time allows the user to automatically import design structures properly prepared by technicians.
What are the advantages?
- work directly on site;
- send real-time purchase files;
- store project documents, from modeling to cartography, to the source of the surveys;
- access the documentation from any workstation;
- share documents with colleagues for group collaboration;
- archive searches within files already stored;
- synchronize cloud documents with local machine;
- back-up local data;
All data uploaded by users is stored securely on servers in Italy. This ensures compliance to the art. 45 of the Penal Code of Privacy, which prohibits the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EU.
Passwords are encrypted.
Connection happens through the SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, which allows applications to transfer data in a safe and secure manner.