Through the definition of the surveys which can be imported (or edited) and positioned in the plan it is possible to carry out the three-dimensional geological-technical reconstruction of the subsoil.
The algorithm for the generation of 3D stratigraphy can be summarized in the following steps:
1. A triangulation is performed on the set of points constituted by the union of the points of the topographic surface and the positioning of the defined surveys;
2. Select the Master survey;
3. The Master survey for the first layer is fixed as active layer;
4. In the connection metric defined by the triangulation of the points, all the probes are connected for which the first unprocessed layer has soil equal to that of the active master layer;
5. Once all the stratigraphic profiles are connected, the next layer of the master survey is passed and the operation referred to in point 4 is repeated.
Surveys can be imported from: TXT text file, AGS4 (Standard BIM), EDP known GEOSTRU data interchange format.After processing the 3D model, two-dimensional sections can be created which can be exported for subsequent processing for different cases such as: stability analysis, rock mechanics, etc.