ATTENTION IN THE LATEST HACKED VERSIONS THE EXECUTABLE FILES HAVE BEEN ALTERED EXCLUDING THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR A CORRECT OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE THAT IS DETERMINING SERIOUS CALCULATION ERRORS.
BUY THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE 30% DISCOUNT COUPON: GET30
Are you looking for a cracked version of GeoStru?
Would you like to download a serial or a keygen (key generator) to use GeoStru software for free?
Perhaps you are not aware that using cracks, keygens and serials is not only illegal: it also exposes your personal data, your address lists and your computer to several risks.
Here’s the most serious ones:
- Executable files of our software have been modified in the crack, so that the calculation results offered are not reliable
- Surfing on dangerous sites (in search of cracks and serials) and downloading executables (.exe, .msi) or archives often leads to virus, trojan and malware infections. This involves great risks to the integrity and security of your computer. In fact, a malware could easily intercept all your online banking accesses, important emails, password archives or other documents on your hard disk. And a virus could irreparably compromise the integrity of the operating system and erase all the data there stored, without any chance to recover it.
- Some illegal versions of GeoStru software created by hackers could allow them to take possession of your own address lists. This could nullify all the work done to create a legitimate database, as your contacts would be used by the creator of the crack for illegal purposes.
- Software updates are important to safety; using an illegal version of GeoStru software means that you cannot update the software systematically (as illegal codes and cracks only work on a single release) and thus potentially expose your computer and your data to major security risks.
- Using illegal software is a crime, but exposing third party’s private data to security risks because of negligenceis a much more serious crime. Remember that with GeoStru you are managing important third party’s data: so using a pirated version is an irresponsible behavior toward them (who can also take legal proceedings against you).
- Our software is equipped with an anti-piracy mechanismthat allow us to monitor the use of pirated versions instead of disabling them immediately. Some invalid serial keys or some keygens trigger a protection so that the software can apparently continue to operate for a limited period of time, but the illegal activity is intercepted and its origin recorded.
- The purchase of GeoStru software includes our technical assistance: buying the software also means that you’ll always have a team at your disposal to quickly resolve any issues.
GeoStru software is both powerful and has the best price. So, is it really worth to run even one of these risks in comparison with such a reasonable price?