Newmark’s method models a landslide as a rigid block sliding on an inclined plane; movement occurs when horizontal acceleration exceeds the critical value kc that is calculated by a pseudo static analysis.When acceleration falls below this value motion proceeds with null acceleration.
- Import of accelerograms from any external file
- Integration of design accelerograms in the automatic generation
- Computation of response spectrum for design accelerogram
- Computation of response spectra according to normative for ultimate limit state ULS, for damage limit state and for elastic limit state, horizontal and vertical
- Superimposition of the response spectrum of the design accelerogram and normative spectrum to establish compatibility
- Returns the diagrams of accelerations, velocities and displacements
- All graphics can be exported and printed